Saturday 30 August 2014

"Banned by RPG Watch"

My blog just received over 200 views from yet another link. Surprise, surprise, it yet again comes from the RPG Codex where some faggot is crying over being banned from the RPG Watch.


Translation:


The guy gets banned from the RPG Watch and goes onto the RPG Codex raging about it. As per-usual, the thread contains the typical insane ramblings you can expect from the Codex and otherwise contained nothing noteworthy from what I read from the first few posts. No idea what this has got to do with this blog but nonetheless, there it is. Suck it up princesses and move on. I am thankful for all the extra page views though from the certain obsessed individuals who keep linking to this blog :)

(Who wants to bet it was Stainless Veteran going back on the Watch a third time to post more of his sick sexual fantasies?)


"M-ay-m-ay-be they won't know it's me thi-s t-this ti-ti-time. Y-yeah...I-I-I-I m-m-mean I fooled t-hem righ--t?"

Never stop providing drama Codexers!